Saturday, November 24, 2007

Broken sleep

Hi again. Changes, changes, changes. Someone once asked me if the pain ever woke me up at night. I remember the answer was, "No, the sleeping meds help me sleep though the night". I never had felt the pain at night until the last 3 nights. When it began, I remembered that someone had asked me that question. Now, I have no idea what to do about it. LOL I guess just go with it like everything else and learn to have a longer day.

I never re-read the post from the other day so I can't remember the topic so I am just going with what today is like. It's 6 am and it still feels like a train crashed into me. I have listed the symptoms of Fibromyalgia on here but not of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Lately I have felt my entire body ache. You know, like when you have the flu? Well, its like that all the time now. This body feels so heavy when I lay down that it feels like I am lifting bricks just to move my arm from one spot to the other. Is that part of CRF? or another symptom of Fibro? I'm not sure myself. Iwill have to check.

I know that weather and stress can all aggrivate Fibro and yesterday was a day like that. It's cold and damp here this time of year which does us no favors. My computer crashed a number of days ago but the monitor was fine. Well that is, until yesterday when it too, crashed.

There was a total misunderstanding in communication about my new monitor, which did not help. I thought that she said I could use this monitor for 2 weeks to see if it did the same things as my old monitor. (Thus establishing that the CPU was the problem and not my monitor). I understood that if the problem was my monitor then I would pay for this one and keep it. If the problem turned out to be the CPU that I just bought, they would fix that. Well, long story short, I went to the store to do just that when upon going to leave, the manager told me that nothing can leave the store without being paid for. I explained the deal and we both agreed that there was a communication error. Apparently what the lady meant by "you can use this monitor for 2 weeks" was that after I paid for it....... blah blah. A very important part of that sentance left out, don't you think. LOL

None the less, feeling rather stupid (which happens often enough these days I should be used to it), I said "oh ya that makes sense". Me having owned my own store in the past, should have known that. I also never had Fibro fog when I owned my store and I could think. I have always had what I call "brain freeze" when presented with a situation that is unfamiliar to me so add Fibro fog + brain freeze and you get "a deer stuck in car headlights" reaction. Well suffice to say, I bought the monitor since I don't recall an option B beging presented to me. To make matters worse, my daughters boyfriend who was being very helpful and generous, had offered me my daughters old monitor so that I wouldn't have to buy a new one. (This was before checkout when I realized I misunderstood the original deal). I said to him, "That's something to think about after I take this one home for 2 weeks and if it doesn't keep crashing like my other one, then I will know it's the CPU's fault and I can use my daughters monitor". See, I thought I would be able to return it, having sorted out which piece of hardware was the problem. Well as you can see, it didn't turn out that way. So, now I feel that he (who really doesn't know me since they have only been together a short time) thinks that I figuratively slapped him in the face by not accepting his offer. I like my new LCD monitor though and will keep it. I will just find a way to explain to him that I am not pretending to be broke. LOLOL I just didn't have an option B. Plus, now I am broke. LOLOL

I have an ebay store, which you may already know if you linked here from my store. Since my Fibro has gotten worse I am seriously deciding to sell my stock and close the store. I don't have the energy anymore to offer the kind of service that I want to. I also don't have the physical ability to keep it going either. I will see how I feel as my stock dwindles down.

Other than that, yesterday was an average day. LOLOLOL I went to a meeting where we talked about past memories but that is a whole other topic in and of itself.

So on that note, I will give my fingers a break and sign off for the day. Have a wonderful one and I will blog to you later. :)

No comments: